Our markers are handcrafted from solid reclaimed American slate, so you can use them season after season to label seedlings in pots and garden rows. The specially designed angled tips help them slide into the soil, and the substantial stone won’t tip over in the wind or during watering.
- Slate markers withstand summer heat and winter freezes.
- Polished with food-grade mineral oil.
- Includes a washable, waterproof china-white pencil for writing on markers.
- Quarried and crafted by a family-run company in upstate New York.
- 1" x 1/2" x 6 1/2"-long each.
- Total wt.: 3 lb.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.