Slate Garden Markers, Set of 6
Our markers are handcrafted from solid reclaimed American slate, so you can use them season after season to label seedlings in pots and garden rows. The specially designed angled tips help them slide into the soil, and the substantial stone won’t tip over in the wind or during watering.
- Slate markers withstand summer heat and winter freezes.
- Polished with food-grade mineral oil.
- Includes a washable, waterproof china-white pencil for writing on markers.
- Quarried and crafted by a family-run company in upstate New York.
- 1" x 1/2" x 6 1/2"-long each.
- Total wt.: 3 lb.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Wash with warm soap and water. To preserve a polished look, wipe the markers with one to two drops of food-grade mineral oil twice a year.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.