Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Slate Cheese Serving Board
- Online Only
Our rustic slate board provides handsome – and informative – presentation for a selection of artisanal cheeses, appetizers or bite-sized desserts. At dinner parties, use one board to display the evening's menu or several as personalized place mats.
- Handcrafted from 1/4"-thick food-safe natural slate with a smooth face and natural edge.
- Includes soapstone pencil for labeling.
- Felt backing protects surfaces.
- Made by the venerable J.K. Adams Co. of Vermont, specialists in finely made wooden kitchen wares.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16" x 12".
- 1/4" thick.
- 5 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with a soapy sponge, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Do not immerse in water or wash in dishwasher.
- Not intended for use as a cutting or carving board.
- To hide scratches, rub slate with mineral oil.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.