Slate Cheese Serving Board
- Online Only
Our rustic slate board provides handsome – and informative – presentation for a selection of artisanal cheeses, appetizers or bite-sized desserts. At dinner parties, use one board to display the evening's menu or several as personalized place mats.
- Handcrafted from 1/4"-thick food-safe natural slate with a smooth face and natural edge.
- Includes soapstone pencil for labeling.
- Felt backing protects surfaces.
- Made by the venerable J.K. Adams Co. of Vermont, specialists in finely made wooden kitchen wares.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16" x 12".
- 1/4" thick.
- 5 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with a soapy sponge, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Do not immerse in water or wash in dishwasher.
- Not intended for use as a cutting or carving board.
- To hide scratches, rub slate with mineral oil.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.