Slate Cheese Serving Board
Cheese BoardInternet Only
Our rustic slate board provides handsome – and informative – presentation for a selection of artisanal cheeses, appetizers or bite-sized desserts. At dinner parties, use one board to display the evening's menu or several as personalized place mats.
- Handcrafted from 1/4"-thick food-safe natural slate with a smooth face and natural edge.
- Includes soapstone pencil for labeling.
- Felt backing protects surfaces.
- Made by the venerable J.K. Adams Co. of Vermont, specialists in finely made wooden kitchen wares.
- 16" x 12".
- 1/4" thick.
- 5 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Hand-wash with a soapy sponge, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Do not immerse in water or wash in dishwasher.
- Not intended for use as a cutting or carving board.
- To hide scratches, rub slate with mineral oil.