Sky Bordered Peshawar Rug
- Online Only
Ancient blossom and vine motifs get a fresh update in cream wool accented with pale blue, chocolate and golden tones. Made in classic Peshawar style, the plush pile is hand knotted from hand-spun high-mountain wool, with vegetable-dyed colors that produce rich, varied hues.
- Hand knotted from luxurious hand-spun high-mountain wool.
- Softly striated colors are yarn-dyed with vegetable tints and sun-dried.
- Crafted in the ancient Peshawar method, then sheared to an even plush pile.
- We recommend our Heavyweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes are approximate.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Use & Care
- Professionally clean.
Please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery. Larger sizes are delivered with our White Glove Delivery Service and should be delivered within 2 to 4 weeks. For White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home and placed in the room of your choice. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges. The charge for this White Glove Delivery service is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price, which includes all shipping charges for the item.