Sky Bordered Peshawar Rug
- Online Only
Ancient blossom and vine motifs get a fresh update in cream wool accented with pale blue, chocolate and golden tones. Made in classic Peshawar style, the plush pile is hand knotted from hand-spun high-mountain wool, with vegetable-dyed colors that produce rich, varied hues.
- Hand knotted from luxurious hand-spun high-mountain wool.
- Softly striated colors are yarn-dyed with vegetable tints and sun-dried.
- Crafted in the ancient Peshawar method, then sheared to an even plush pile.
- We recommend our Heavyweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes are approximate.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Use & Care
- Professionally clean.