Sky Bordered Peshawar Rug
- Online Only
Ancient blossom and vine motifs get a fresh update in cream wool accented with pale blue, chocolate and golden tones. Made in classic Peshawar style, the plush pile is hand knotted from hand-spun high-mountain wool, with vegetable-dyed colors that produce rich, varied hues.
- Hand knotted from luxurious hand-spun high-mountain wool.
- Softly striated colors are yarn-dyed with vegetable tints and sun-dried.
- Crafted in the ancient Peshawar method, then sheared to an even plush pile.
- We recommend our Heavyweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes are approximate.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Use & Care
- Professionally clean.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.