Skull Cake Pan
Spooky celebrations begin with bewitching baking pan, which makes a Halloween dessert in the shape of a grinning skull. There's no magic required—simply bake the two halves of the cake, then press them together with icing to create the perfect party centerpiece.
- Makes a 3-D cake in the shape of a skull—great for Halloween parties and haunted houses.
- Durable aluminum construction ensures sharp detail and uniform baking.
- A premium nonstick finish guarantees your cake will come out of the pan easily—and ensures quick cleanup.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 3/5” x 9 3/4” x 4” high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.