Skeleton Hands Mini Silicone Spatulas, Set of 2
Ghostly apparitions of skeletal hands make our mini spatulas the tools of choice for Halloween baking. Sure to delight kids and adults alike, one spatula in the set is cleverly designed as the left hand and the other as the right. The wood handles are shaped like paintbrushes, offering both dexterity and a comfortable grip as you mix, scrape and spread.
- Won’t chip or crack and absorb odors or flavors.
- BPA-free silicone head is heat-resistant to 600°F.
- Head has a contoured edge and a straight edge for scraping out hard-to-reach areas of small jars, blending containers and mixing bowls
- Solid beechwood handle.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Handle is ergonomically shaped for comfort and control.
- Head is removable for dishwasher cleaning.
- 7 1/2" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware.
- Heat safe up to 500°F.
- Removable heads are dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash handles.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.