A signature blend of Victorian design and modern innovation, Simplex kettles have been a mainstay of English tea lovers for over a hundred years. Designed to boil water quickly, the kettle emits a melodious whistle to alert you when the water is boiling.
- 2-qt. cap.
- Heirloom-quality tea kettles are handcrafted of copper, with a gleaming chrome or traditional copper finish.
- Solid-copper kettles are lined with tin; chrome-plated copper kettles are lined with nickel.
- Turned wood handle stays cool and ensures a good grip.
- Wide mouth makes the kettle easy to fill and pour.
- Made in England by Simplex, famous for fine tea kettles since 1903.