Simplex Traditional Tea Kettle
English tea lovers have relied on Simplex handcrafted kettles for over a hundred years. Used everywhere from village tea shops to royal kitchens, each is a signature blend of Victorian design and modern innovation. Designed to boil water quickly and efficiently, the kettles are equipped with a melodious whistle that lets you know when your water has reached a rolling boil.
- Heirloom-quality tea kettles are handcrafted of copper, with a gleaming chrome or traditional copper finish.
- Solid-copper kettles are lined with tin; chrome-plated copper kettles are lined with nickel.
- Turned wood handle stays cool and ensures a good grip.
- Wide mouth makes the kettle easy to fill and pour.
- Made in England by Simplex, famous for fine tea kettles since 1903.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2-qt. cap.
- 7 3/4" diam., 9" high.
- Chrome: 1 lb., 2 oz. with lid.
- Copper: 1 lb., 11 oz. with lid.
- Made in England.
- Use & Care
- Designed for use on gas or electric burners – not compatible with induction cooktops.
- Wipe with a damp cloth, then buff with a soft, dry cloth to polish the surface.