Simplex Traditional Tea Kettle
English tea lovers have relied on Simplex handcrafted kettles for over a hundred years. Used everywhere from village tea shops to royal kitchens, each is a signature blend of Victorian design and modern innovation. Designed to boil water quickly and efficiently, the kettles are equipped with a melodious whistle that lets you know when your water has reached a rolling boil.
- Heirloom-quality tea kettles are handcrafted of copper, with a gleaming chrome or traditional copper finish.
- Solid-copper kettles are lined with tin; chrome-plated copper kettles are lined with nickel.
- Turned wood handle stays cool and ensures a good grip.
- Wide mouth makes the kettle easy to fill and pour.
- Made in England by Simplex, famous for fine tea kettles since 1903.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2-qt. cap.
- 7 3/4" diam., 9" high.
- Chrome: 1 lb., 2 oz. with lid.
- Copper: 1 lb., 11 oz. with lid.
- Made in England.
- Use & Care
- Designed for use on gas or electric burners – not compatible with induction cooktops.
- Wipe with a damp cloth, then buff with a soft, dry cloth to polish the surface.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.