Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Simplex Traditional Tea Kettle
A signature blend of Victorian design and modern innovation, Simplex kettles have been a mainstay of English tea lovers for over a hundred years. Designed to boil water quickly, the kettle emits a melodious whistle to alert you when the water is boiling.
- 2-qt. cap.
- Heirloom-quality tea kettles are handcrafted of copper, with a gleaming chrome or traditional copper finish.
- Solid-copper kettles are lined with tin; chrome-plated copper kettles are lined with nickel.
- Turned wood handle stays cool and ensures a good grip.
- Wide mouth makes the kettle easy to fill and pour.
- Made in England by Simplex, famous for fine tea kettles since 1903.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 3/4" diam., 9" high.
- 2-qt. cap.
- Chrome: 1 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- Copper: 1 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- Made in England.
- Use & Care
- Designed for use on gas or electric burners – not compatible with induction cooktops.
- Wipe with a damp cloth, then buff with a soft, dry cloth to polish the surface.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Simplex Kettles
English tea lovers have relied on Simplex handcrafted kettles for over a hundred years. Used everywhere from village tea shops to royal kitchens, each is a signature blend of Victorian design and modern innovation. Founded in 1903 by Newey & Bloomer Ltd, a metal-spinning company based in Birmingham, UK, Simplex Kettles has always crafted its classic whistling tea kettles from solid copper, a metal unmatched in its ability to conduct heat rapidly and evenly. The quintessentially English kettles are offered in copper or chrome-over-copper finishes and fitted with graceful turned-wood handles.