Making the perfect cup of tea is faster than ever with this super-efficient kettle – it boils water 25% faster than traditional flat-bottomed models. A harmonious blend of Victorian design and 21st century technology, the handcrafted English kettle features a coiled copper-wire base that harnesses the heat of gas flame to achieve peak performance. A whistle lets you know when your water has reached a boil.
- Heirloom-quality tea kettles are handcrafted of copper, with a gleaming chrome or traditional copper finish.
- Solid-copper kettles are lined with tin; chrome-plated copper kettles are lined with nickel.
- Designed for use on gas burners only, both kettles have a coiled copper wire base to ensure rapid heating.
- Turned wood handle stays cool and ensures a good grip.
- Wide mouth makes the kettle easy to fill and pour.
- Made in England by Simplex, famous for fine tea kettles since 1903.