Simplex Rapid Boil Tea Kettle
A harmonious blend of Victorian design and 21st-century technology, this English kettle is handcrafted, featuring a coiled copper-wire base that harnesses the heat of gas flame to achieve peak performance. A whistle alerts you when the water has reached a boil.
- 2-qt. cap.
- Heirloom-quality tea kettles are handcrafted of copper, with a gleaming chrome or traditional copper finish.
- Solid-copper kettles are lined with tin; chrome-plated copper kettles are lined with nickel.
- Designed for use on gas burners only, both kettles have a coiled copper wire base to ensure rapid heating.
- Wide mouth makes the kettle easy to fill and pour.
- Made in England by Simplex, famous for fine tea kettles since 1903.
- 2-qt. cap.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 3/4" diam., 9 3/4" high.
- 2-qt. cap.
- Chrome: 1 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- Copper: 1 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- Turned wood handle stays cool and ensures a good grip.
- This super-efficient kettle boils water 25% faster than traditional flat-bottomed models.
- Made in England.
- Use & Care
- Designed for use on gas burners only – not compatible with electric or induction cooktops.
- Wipe with a damp cloth, then buff with a soft, dry cloth to polish the surface.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- More about Simplex Kettles
English tea lovers have relied on Simplex handcrafted kettles for over a hundred years. Used everywhere from village tea shops to royal kitchens, each is a signature blend of Victorian design and modern innovation. Founded in 1903 by Newey & Bloomer Ltd, a metal-spinning company based in Birmingham, UK, Simplex Kettles has always crafted its classic whistling tea kettles from solid copper, a metal unmatched in its ability to conduct heat rapidly and evenly. The quintessentially English kettles are offered in copper or chrome-over-copper finishes and fitted with graceful turned-wood handles.