Simplex Rapid Boil Tea Kettle
A harmonious blend of Victorian design and 21st-century technology, this English kettle is handcrafted, featuring a coiled copper-wire base that harnesses the heat of gas flame to achieve peak performance. A whistle alerts you when the water has reached a boil.
- 2-qt. cap.
- Heirloom-quality tea kettles are handcrafted of copper, with a gleaming chrome or traditional copper finish.
- Solid-copper kettles are lined with tin; chrome-plated copper kettles are lined with nickel.
- Designed for use on gas burners only, both kettles have a coiled copper wire base to ensure rapid heating.
- Wide mouth makes the kettle easy to fill and pour.
- Made in England by Simplex, famous for fine tea kettles since 1903.
- 2-qt. cap.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 3/4" diam., 9 3/4" high.
- 2-qt. cap.
- Chrome: 1 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- Copper: 1 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- Turned wood handle stays cool and ensures a good grip.
- This super-efficient kettle boils water 25% faster than traditional flat-bottomed models.
- Made in England.
- Use & Care
- Designed for use on gas burners only – not compatible with electric or induction cooktops.
- Wipe with a damp cloth, then buff with a soft, dry cloth to polish the surface.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- More about Simplex Kettles
English tea lovers have relied on Simplex handcrafted kettles for over a hundred years. Used everywhere from village tea shops to royal kitchens, each is a signature blend of Victorian design and modern innovation. Founded in 1903 by Newey & Bloomer Ltd, a metal-spinning company based in Birmingham, UK, Simplex Kettles has always crafted its classic whistling tea kettles from solid copper, a metal unmatched in its ability to conduct heat rapidly and evenly. The quintessentially English kettles are offered in copper or chrome-over-copper finishes and fitted with graceful turned-wood handles.