simplehuman™ System Dish Rack with Glass Dryer
- Online Only
This dishrack's innovative drainage system includes a swivel spout that pivots to keep water flowing directly into the sink, not onto the countertop. The glass holder hangs up to four glasses upside-down by the stem—even those extra-large Bordeaux glasses. A fingerprint-proof coating helps protect against smudges.
- Spout pivots to drain water directly into sink so you can position the dish rack long or short ways on the countertop.
- Glass holder for hanging four wineglasses to dry quickly with no water spots.
- Four side cup holders.
- Extendable drip tray pulls out below the cup holders to catch drips.
- Utensil holder with separate compartments keeps utensils organized.
- Natural bamboo knife block is gentle on knife blades.
- Durable stainless-steel construction is corrosion-resistant and easy to clean.
- Fingerprint-proof finish resists smudges to keep surface shiny.
- Interior wire tray lifts out for easy cleaning. Utensil holder and drip tray are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- 21 3/4" x 20 1/4" x 10 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Drip tray and utensil holder are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash rack and knife block with warm, soapy water.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.