simplehuman™ Sensor Soap Dispenser with Caddy
- Free Fast Shipping
Designed to simplify washing the dishes, this touch-free dispenser automatically squirts a precise dab of liquid soap onto your sponge—just hold the sponge under the sensor pump. The high-efficiency pump is engineered to dispense soap in just 0.2 seconds. Includes a removable caddy to conveniently store a sponge.
- Using a touch-free sensor, the pump mechanism instantly dispenses a dab of soap onto your sponge.
- The sensor has a precise trigger zone for accurate, high-speed activation.
- Stainless-steel and plastic construction.
- A silicone valve creates a seal to prevent messy drips and clogs.
- The wide opening makes refills fast and easy.
- Easy-access control buttons allow for instant volume adjustment.
- Runs up to 1 year on 4 alkaline AA batteries (not included).
- Pump lifts off caddy for easy cleaning.
- 13-oz. cap.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 3/4" x 4 1/2" x 8 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
Next Day Delivery
You May Also Like
simplehuman™ Rechargeable Sensor Soap Dispenser
- Free Fast Shipping
Pop-Up Sponges, Yellow
Rated 2 out of 5 by equestrian from I have found that the sensor fails after a while. I have purchased two of these dispensers and they do not last more than two years. I change the batteries but it's the sensor that fails. I live alone so it's not like a lot of people are using it.Date published: 2017-03-10Rated 5 out of 5 by leftyhs from You'll Appreciate This Gadget I took a chance on this item and I'm so glad I did! It's easy to fill and works like a dream. Because it dispenses liquid soap neatly and reliably, there's NO MESS at the sink,which I especially appreciate. I like the warranty as well. The design is attractive. Give it a try. I think you'll be glad you did.Date published: 2016-09-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Bluesea from Simplehuman Sensor Soap Dispenser I like this product, it's a fun gadget! The color changes depending on the detergent color and also it helps with eliminating the amount of detergent used I guess. I turn it on usually when washing the dishes, and turn it off when done. Cool product!Date published: 2015-01-25