simplehuman™ Sensor Soap Pump
This improved touch-free soap dispenser is simple to use, and helps prevent germs from spreading. Updated buttons better control how much soap or lotion is released, and the redesigned valve won’t allow soap to drip or gel.
- The sensor, now moved to the top, detects your hand beneath and automatically releases soap or lotion, for hygienic, touch-free operation.
- The flexible silicon valve springs open for a quick, steady flow and snaps shut to prevent messy drips or gel buildup.
- Improved adjustable settings make it easier to control how much soap is dispensed.
- No-hassle battery installation.
- The transparent reservoir has a wide opening to make refills mess-free.
- Uses four AA batteries (not included).
- Brushed-nickel finish and stainless-steel backsplash.
- 3" x 6" x 8" high.
- 13-oz. cap.
- Made in China.
- For liquid hand soaps, set volume dial to 1 or 2.
- For thick soaps or lotions, set volume dial to 3 or 4.
- Wipe with a soft, damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners.