Tightly rolled backs that curve sensuously into English arms give our Simone collection a look that’s both classic and chic. Understated style, easy proportions and impeccable tailoring allow this chair to work anywhere.
- Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans. American and imported materials.
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried sustainably harvested hardwood.
- Reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks.
- Sinuous steel springs in seat and back.
- Seat cushions have high-resiliency foam cores with up to 10% soy-based materials, wrapped in our premium down blend.
- Solid maple legs are stained dark walnut; front legs are turned and fitted with casters.
- Polished nickel or antiqued brass nailhead trim.
- Part of the Williams-Sonoma Green Collection.
- Available made to order in all of our custom upholstery fabrics; to place a custom order, please call 888-922-4108 for assistance from one of our furniture specialists.
- 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.
This item is part of our Green Collection. Our Green Collection creates truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. These Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: Organic, Re-cycled, Re-claimed, Sustainable.