Silver-Tipped Nautilus Shell on Stand
The nautilus shell has captivated everyone from Renaissance artists and Victorian collectors to modern-day lovers of nature's artistry. Polished to a pearly luster, our hand-harvested shell is accented with gleaming silver to highlight its delicately curved silhouette.
- 3" x 5" x 11" high overall.
- Hand-polished nautilus shell is accented with silver plating.
- Displayed on a museum stand of nickel-plated aluminum.
- Felt pads and rubber gliders on the stand protect surfaces from scratches.
- Natural variations in the shells make each piece unique.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 3" x 5" x 11" high.
- Shell only: approx. 3" x 5" x 6 1/2".
- Made in the Philippines.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth.