Silver Plated Sea Urchin on Stand
A graceful cousin to the sea star, the sea urchin is a familiar sight in the shallow waters around the Philippines, where it's prized by artists, collectors and epicureans alike. Here, artisans showcase the sea urchin's legendary spiked silhouette by encasing the natural shell in gleaming silver plate.
- 3" diam., 2 1/2" high overall.
- Natural sea urchin shell is hand plated with silver.
- Displayed on a museum stand of nickel-plated aluminum.
- Felt pads on the stand's base protect surfaces from scratches.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 3" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- Urchin only: 3" diam. x 1 1/2" high.
- Stand only: 2 3/4" sq. x 1" high.
- Product weight: 8 oz.
- Made in the Philippines.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth.