Silver Plated Sea Urchin on Stand
A graceful cousin to the sea star, the sea urchin is a familiar sight in the shallow waters around the Philippines, where it's prized by artists, collectors and epicureans alike. Here, artisans showcase the sea urchin's legendary spiked silhouette by encasing the natural shell in gleaming silver plate.
- 3" diam., 2 1/2" high overall.
- Natural sea urchin shell is hand plated with silver.
- Displayed on a museum stand of nickel-plated aluminum.
- Felt pads on the stand's base protect surfaces from scratches.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 3" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- Urchin only: 3" diam. x 1 1/2" high.
- Stand only: 2 3/4" sq. x 1" high.
- Product weight: 8 oz.
- Made in the Philippines.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.