Silpat Silicone Cookie Sheet Liners
Before baking your next batch of cookies or sticky buns, cover the baking sheet with this flexible nonstick liner from France and enjoy the difference it makes.
- Reusable silicone-coated sheet developed for French patisseries.
- Lay it on the baking sheet for an instant nonstick baking surface; does not need to be greased.
- Provides an excellent surface for rolling out pastry dough.
- Rolls up for compact storage.
- Quarter sheet liner: 11 3/4” x 8 1/4”.
- Half-sheet liner: 16 1/4” x 12 1/2”.
- Cookie sheet liner: 17” x 12 1/4".
- Jelly Roll liner: 13 1/2” x 8 1/2”.
- Made in France.
- Oven safe to 480°F.
- Place liner on a standard cookie sheet with the smooth side facing up; textured side prevents it from slipping.
- Do not use with an insulated cookie sheet, as this will interfere with heat conduction.
- After baking, allow baked goods to cool before removing; lift the liner's corner to dislodge.
- Do not use as a cutting surface.
- Roll for storage; do not fold.