Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Silpat Silicone Cookie Sheet Liners
Before baking your next batch of cookies or sticky buns, cover the baking sheet with this flexible nonstick liner from France and enjoy the difference it makes.
- Reusable silicone-coated sheet developed for French patisseries.
- Lay it on the baking sheet for an instant nonstick baking surface; does not need to be greased.
- Provides an excellent surface for rolling out pastry dough.
- Rolls up for compact storage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Quarter-sheet liner: 11 3/4" x 8 1/4"
- Half-sheet liner: 16 1/4" x 12 1/2"
- Cookie sheet liner: 17" x 12 1/4"
- Jelly roll liner: 13 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Made in France
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 480°F.
- Place liner on a standard cookie sheet with the smooth side facing up; textured side prevents it from slipping.
- Do not use with an insulated cookie sheet, as this will interfere with heat conduction.
- After baking, allow baked goods to cool before removing; lift the liner's corner to dislodge.
- Do not use as a cutting surface.
- Roll for storage; do not fold.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.