Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Silk Pickstitch Bedding
Rows of stitches bring a casual note and light-catching dimension to solid silk, for bedding that combines understated luxury with everyday versatility. The quilt is backed with soft cotton percale, and both quilt and sham are filled with natural, breathable long-staple cotton batting.
- Quilt is silk, filled and backed with cotton percale and finished with a knife edge.
- The sham has a 2 1/2" flange, cotton batting and an unquilted silk back with envelope closure.
- Both are pickstitched by hand.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Full/Queen: 96" x 96".
- King: 115" x 96".
- Standard: 27" x 20" with a 2 1/2 " flange.
- King: 36" x 20" with a 2 1/2" flange.
- Euro: 26" x 26" with a 2 1/2" flange.
Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Tumble-dry low.
- Warm iron as needed.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. All other items (with the exception of those marked as Final Sale) may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. Final Sale items are not returnable or cancellable.