Silk Pickstitch Bedding
Rows of stitches bring a casual note and light-catching dimension to solid silk, for bedding that combines understated luxury with everyday versatility. The quilt is backed with soft cotton percale, and both quilt and sham are filled with natural, breathable long-staple cotton batting.
- Quilt is silk, filled and backed with cotton percale and finished with a knife edge.
- The sham has a 2 1/2" flange, cotton batting and an unquilted silk back with envelope closure.
- Both are pickstitched by hand.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Full/Queen: 96" x 96".
- King: 115" x 96".
- Standard: 27" x 20" with a 2 1/2 " flange.
- King: 36" x 20" with a 2 1/2" flange.
- Euro: 26" x 26" with a 2 1/2" flange.
Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dry clean only.
- Warm iron as needed to remove wrinkles.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items (with the exception of those marked as Final Sale) may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Return Policy.