Silk Pickstitch Bedding
Rows of stitches bring a casual note and light-catching dimension to solid silk, for bedding that combines understated luxury with everyday versatility. The quilt is backed with soft cotton percale, and both quilt and sham are filled with natural, breathable long-staple cotton batting.
- Quilt is silk, filled and backed with cotton percale and finished with a knife edge.
- The sham has a 2 ½" flange, cotton batting and an unquilted silk back with envelope closure.
- Both are pickstitched by hand.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Full/Queen: 96" x 96".
- King: 115" x 96".
- Standard: 27" x 20" with a 2 1/2 " flange.
- King: 36" x 20" with a 2 1/2" flange.
- Euro: 26" x 26" with a 2 1/2" flange.
Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Tumble-dry low.
- Warm iron as needed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.