These are the best tongs we’ve found for removing cooked pasta from a pot of boiling water. Giving you superb one-handed control, they pick up lots of noodles and hold them steady while water drains back into the pot. Heat-resistant silicone tips won’t scratch nonstick surfaces.
- Sturdy stainless-steel tongs reach deep into pots to retrieve every last noodle.
- Silicone tips withstand heat up to 425°F – and won't absorb flavors or odors.
- Nonslip handles provide a secure grip and stay cool during use.
- A locking mechanism holds the tongs closed for compact storage.
- Ideal for use with all types of cookware, including nonstick.