Moulflex Silicone Round Cake Pan
Baking luscious homemade layer cakes is foolproof when you use this innovative silicone mold from France. Thanks to its nonstick silicone surface, the flexible round pan releases even the most delicate cakes in perfect shape. You can also use the versatile mold in the fridge or freezer for your favorite chilled or frozen desserts.
- Flexible, nonstick silicone mold releases cake layers instantly.
- Bakes a 10" diameter round layer; also can be used to chill or freeze desserts.
- Silicone conducts heat efficiently for uniform baking and browning—with no hot spots.
- Withstands temperatures from -40°F to 530°F.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France by Moul’flex—the top choice of pastry chefs worldwide.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" diam, 1 3/4" high.
- 8-cup cap.
- 6 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Place mold on a grid or perforated tray before filling the forms.
- Do use a knife to cut mold contents.
- Microwavable; freezer, oven and dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.