Baker's Silicone Rolling Pin
Preferred by French bakers, this handle-free rolling pin lets you feel the dough beneath your hands for exceptional control. Thanks to a silicone exterior, it is a practically foolproof way to roll out homemade doughs for sweet and savory recipes.
- Smart design promotes good results for bakers of all experience levels.
- Extra-long to simplify rolling out doughs to nearly any size.
- Seamless silicone surface is naturally stick resistant and instantly releases dough without tearing it.
- Tapered ends allow superb control and precise sizing of dough.
- Exterior ruler indicates lengths of 5"–12" and 12 cm–30 cm for easy measuring.
- Stainless-steel core will not rust or corrode.
- Does not stain because oils, aromas and even food colorings can’t permeate the silicone.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 18 3/4" rolling surface.
- 2" diameter.
- 20" long from tip to tip.
- 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.