Signal Flag Zulu - Require Tug
Bold, bright and colorful, signal flags have been used by sailors for centuries to communicate across vast stretches of ocean. Their graphic qualities make our vintage nautical flags equally eye-catching mounted on a wall, whether displayed individually or in groups. From a cache discovered in Germany, each flag shows distinctive signs of its time at sea.
- This flag's bold design of yellow, blue, red and black triangles symbolize the letter Z (“Zulu”) which also means “I require a tug” in Navy parlance.
- Authentic, vintage maritime signal flag that shows unique signs of age and wear.
- Mounted on an acid-free archival linen mat and framed behind glass in a shadow box made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic with an espresso finish.
- Overall: 27" x 33" x 1 1/2" thick; flag: Approx. 19" x 24".
- Quantities are limited.
- Flag: Found in Germany (original country of origin unknown); frame made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.