Signal Flag Numeral Nine
Bold, bright and colorful, signal flags have been used by sailors for centuries to communicate across vast stretches of ocean. These graphic qualities make them equally eye-catching on the wall. Ours are genuine nautical flags from a cache we discovered in Germany. Because these are found, vintage flags, each is unique and will show signs of its time at sea.
- Actual vintage maritime signal flag found in Germany.
- This flag's bold vertical white stripe on a blue ground symbolizes the number 9.
- Quantities are limited, and each flag is unique.
- This found, vintage object shows attractive signs of age and wear.
- Mounted on an acid-free archival mat and framed behind glass in a shadow box made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic (LEED certified).
- 33" x 27" high overall; flag size approx. 19" x 24" high.
- Frame made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.