Shun Stainless-Steel 4-Piece Steak Knife Set
- Special Offer
Crafted in Japan, these steak knives have blades forged of stainless steel clad with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel. The result is a supersharp blade that combines the beauty of traditional Damascus steel with modern rust-resistance and durability.
- Set includes four steak knives in a case for presentation and storage.
- VG-10 “super steel” blades are clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edges are long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- These NSF-certified knives meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.