Shun Reserve Serrated Utility Knife
- Special Offer
- Online Only
This western-style knife is part of the Reserve collection from Shun and is as beautiful to behold as it is a pleasure to use. Its serrated blade cuts cleanly through tomatoes and other delicate fruits and vegetables without tearing them. Striking in its design, the colorful charcoal and crimson PakkaWood handle is contoured for comfort and has an inlaid mosaic crest.
- Handcrafted in the style of western cutlery, the knife has a fully forged blade that provides added balance when making precision cuts.
- Inspired by centuries-old samurai sword–making techniques, a core of SG2 powdered steel has a super fine, even grain capable of being forged into an ultrathin yet extremely strong, exquisitely sharp blade.
- Blade is clad in a true 32-layer Damascus of forged nickel and stainless steel that also helps food release easily.
- Blade has a Japanese-style 16-degree angle.
- Full-tang construction and a riveted handle made of moisture-resistant, resin-infused polished PakkaWood offer comfort and control.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level standards of commercial kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6"-long blade.
- 4"-long handle.
- 3.5 oz.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.