These western-style knives are part of the Reserve collection from Shun and are as beautiful to behold as they are a pleasure to use. Striking in their design, the colorful charcoal and crimson PakkaWood handles are contoured for comfort and have an inlaid mosaic crest.
- Set includes a 3 1/2" paring knife, a 6" serrated utility knife and an 8" chef's knife.
- Handcrafted in the style of western cutlery, each knife has a fully forged blade that gives it heft to provide power for precision cuts.
- Inspired by centuries-old samurai sword–making techniques, a core of SG2 powdered steel has a super fine, even grain capable of being forged into an ultrathin yet extremely strong, exquisitely sharp blade.
- Blades are clad in a true 32-layer Damascus of forged nickel and stainless steel that helps food release from the blade.
- Blade has a Japanese-style 16-degree angle.
- Full-tang construction and a riveted handle made of moisture-resistant, resin-infused polished PakkaWood offer comfort and control.
- These NSF-certified knives meet the high-level standards of professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.