Shun Pro 3-Piece Asian Knife Set
- Special Offer
- Online Only
The same knives used by Asia's world-class chefs, this trio of commercial-quality cutlery will assist you with an impressive range of everyday kitchen tasks. The knives’ durable, razor-sharp blades are the result of a centuries-old tradition of sword-making in Japan.
- Professional set includes a 6.5" Deba knife, a 9 1/2" Yanagiba knife and a 6.5" Usuba knife.
- The Deba, while celebrated as a “fish knife,” accomplishes such a wide variety of kitchen tasks such as cutting chicken, beef and other meats.
- The Yanagiba slicer is the consummate sushi and sashimi knife, designed to cut extremely thin pieces of fish or meat.
- The Usuba is used primarily for the preparation of vegetables, featuring a wide, lightweight blade that enables the chef to chop quickly, precisely and easily—with less fatigue.
- Beautiful graffiti-etched blades mark these knives as works of the blade smith’s art.
- Each blade is made using high carbon VG10 steel, which takes and holds an incredibly sharp edge longer than comparable blades.
- Single-sided beveled edges reduce friction to produce perfect slices. Even the most delicate foods will not bruise or tear.
- Premium D-shaped PakkaWood handles nestle comfortably into the curves of the palm, offering control and a secure grip.
- These NSF-certified knives meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Deba knife: 6 1/2"-long blade; 5"-long handel; 10.25 oz.
- Yanagiba knife: 9 1/2"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 6 oz.
- Usuba knife: 6 1/2"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 7.5 oz.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.