Shun Pro 3-Piece Asian Knife Set
- Special Offer
- Online Only
The same knives used by Asia's world-class chefs, this trio of commercial-quality cutlery will assist you with an impressive range of everyday kitchen tasks. The knives’ durable, razor-sharp blades are the result of a centuries-old tradition of sword-making in Japan.
- Professional set includes a 6.5" Deba knife, a 9 1/2" Yanagiba knife and a 6.5" Usuba knife.
- The Deba, while celebrated as a “fish knife,” accomplishes such a wide variety of kitchen tasks such as cutting chicken, beef and other meats.
- The Yanagiba slicer is the consummate sushi and sashimi knife, designed to cut extremely thin pieces of fish or meat.
- The Usuba is used primarily for the preparation of vegetables, featuring a wide, lightweight blade that enables the chef to chop quickly, precisely and easily—with less fatigue.
- Beautiful graffiti-etched blades mark these knives as works of the blade smith’s art.
- Each blade is made using high carbon VG10 steel, which takes and holds an incredibly sharp edge longer than comparable blades.
- Single-sided beveled edges reduce friction to produce perfect slices. Even the most delicate foods will not bruise or tear.
- Premium D-shaped PakkaWood handles nestle comfortably into the curves of the palm, offering control and a secure grip.
- These NSF-certified knives meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Deba knife: 6 1/2"-long blade; 5"-long handel; 10.25 oz.
- Yanagiba knife: 9 1/2"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 6 oz.
- Usuba knife: 6 1/2"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 7.5 oz.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.