Shun Premier Honing Steel
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Keep your fine cutlery at peak performance level with this honing steel.
- Built-in 16-degree guide helps you hone at the correct angle.
- Durable PakkaWood handle resists moisture and features a rich walnut finish.
- This NSF-certified steel meets the high-level standards of professional kitchens.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9"-long rod.
- 4 3/4"-long handle.
- 7 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use with straight-edged knives only; not for use with serrated blades.
- Steel length should measure at least as long as the knife being honed.
- Line up the knife with the guide and make a few light strokes on each side of the blade.
- Depending on how often you use your knives, you may wish to hone once a week.
- Should metal filings accumulate on the steel, remove them with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.