Shun Premier Honing Steel
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Keep your fine cutlery at peak performance level with this honing steel.
- Built-in 16-degree guide helps you hone at the correct angle.
- Durable PakkaWood handle resists moisture and features a rich walnut finish.
- This NSF-certified steel meets the high-level standards of professional kitchens.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9"-long rod.
- 4 3/4"-long handle.
- 7 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use with straight-edged knives only; not for use with serrated blades.
- Steel length should measure at least as long as the knife being honed.
- Line up the knife with the guide and make a few light strokes on each side of the blade.
- Depending on how often you use your knives, you may wish to hone once a week.
- Should metal filings accumulate on the steel, remove them with a damp cloth.