Shun Premier Honing Steel
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Keep your fine cutlery at peak performance level with this honing steel.
- Built-in 16-degree guide helps you hone at the correct angle.
- Durable PakkaWood handle resists moisture and features a rich walnut finish.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9"-long rod.
- 4 3/4"-long handle.
- 7 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use with straight-edged knives only; not for use with serrated blades.
- Steel length should measure at least as long as the knife being honed.
- Line up the knife with the guide and make a few light strokes on each side of the blade.
- Depending on how often you use your knives, you may wish to hone once a week.
- Should metal filings accumulate on the steel, remove them with a damp cloth.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.