Kai My First Knife
Safe knife skills are an essential part of teaching children how to cook. This is the perfect starter knife for kids who enjoy helping out in the kitchen. Designed to keep young hands safe, it features a serrated rounded-tip blade and a handle shaped to encourage the proper grip.
- Designed for ages 9 and up; for use with adult supervision.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade with serrated edge (safer than a straight edge).
- Rounded blade tip and heel for safety.
- Rounded, textured polypropylene handle is easy for small hands to hold and contoured to encourage a correct grip.
- Ambidextrous handle works for both right- and left-handers.
- Includes knife skills booklet.
- Made by Kai, one of Japan's leading cutlery manufacturers.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" blade.
- 4 1/2" handle.
- 4 oz.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.