No Kid Hungry® Kai My First Knife
Safe knife skills are an essential part of teaching children how to cook. This is the perfect starter knife for kids who enjoy helping out in the kitchen. Designed to keep young hands safe, it features a serrated rounded-tip blade and a handle shaped to encourage the proper grip. Created in partnership with Kai to benefit No Kid Hungry® in its campaign to end childhood hunger in America.
- Designed for ages 9 and up; for use with adult supervision.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade with serrated edge (safer than a straight edge).
- Rounded blade tip and heel for safety.
- Rounded, textured polypropylene handle is easy for small hands to hold and contoured to encourage a correct grip.
- Ambidextrous handle works for both right- and left-handers.
- Includes knife skills booklet.
- Made by Kai, one of Japan's leading cutlery manufacturers.
- For each knife sold, Williams-Sonoma and Shun will donate 30% of the proceeds to the No Kid Hungry® Campaign.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" blade.
- 4 1/2" handle.
- 4 oz.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
Next Day Delivery