With its slim profile, light weight and folding blade, the Higo Nokami knife allows you to enjoy the precision of Japan’s legendary Shun cutlery anytime, anywhere. Regarded as Japan’s first pocketknife, the Higo design dates from the mid 19th century.
- Foldout razor-sharp blade of high-carbon stain-resistant VG-10 steel.
- Perfectly sized for cutting steak at dinner or slicing fruit and cheese for a picnic.
- PakkaWood handle is resin-infused for lasting moisture resistance.
- Handle is inlaid with a silver-and-brass emblem from an ancient samurai family crest.
- A simple locking mechanism holds the 3 3/4"-long blade firmly in place while in use.
- Handcrafted in Japan.