Shun Kitchen Shears
- Special Offer
These professional-quality Japanese shears are among the most versatile tools in the kitchen. Showcasing Shun's legendary quality and craftsmanship, they're great for everything from trimming and portioning poultry to prepping vegetables and cutting parchment paper for baking pans.
- This versatile pair of commercial quality shears is an everyday kitchen essential.
- Bottom blade is microserrated to grip slippery foods, while top blade is smooth to ensure a clean cut.
- Bone notch at end of blade easily cuts through chicken bones. 22 degree cutting edge for exceptional sharpness and durability.
- Includes a built-in screwdriver/pry tool.
- Razor-sharp blades are made of Japanese Mo.V high carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Soft Santoprene handles provide a steady, comfortable grip. Ergonomic handles are ambidextrous.
- Produced by Japan's leading blade manufacturer.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" long overall; 4" blades.
- 7.5 oz.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen at home using a sharpener designed for scissors, or have the shears sharpened by a professional.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
- Warranty Information
Learn more about Care, Sharpening, Warranty Policy and Shipping Instructions. View details
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.