Ken Onion designed this Japanese-made santoku to feel like a natural extension of your hand. Its wide pointed blade combines the features of a cleaver and chef's knife for efficient chopping, mincing and slicing. Oval indentations minimize friction and prevent sticking.
- VG-10 “super steel” blade is clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Indentations ground into the wide pointed blade keep sliced food from sticking.
- Specially shaped handle increases control while decreasing fatigue.
- Handle is made from resin-infused PakkaWood for lasting moisture resistance.
- Handcrafted by Kershaw, premier cutlery makers for more than 90 years.