These versatile knives represent a major innovation in cutlery design. Created by Ken Onion and made in Japan, the blades' gentle curve facilitates chopping, while the handles guide your fingers into the grip used by professional chefs for maximum control.
- VG-10 "super steel" blade is clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Wide, pointed shape is excellent for slicing meat, sandwiches, fruits and vegetables.
- Specially shaped handle increases control while decreasing fatigue.
- Handle is made from resin-infused PakkaWood for lasting moisture resistance.
- Handcrafted by Kershaw, premier cutlery makers for more than 90 years.