Ken Onion designed this versatile serrated knife to feel like a natural extension of your hand, with a handle and bolster that naturally guide your fingers into the position that professional cooks prefer for maximum control and safety.
- VG-MAX “super steel” blade is clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Serrated blade cuts through delicate foods without tearing or squashing them.
- Specially shaped handle increases control while decreasing fatigue.
- Handle is made from resin-infused PakkaWood for lasting moisture resistance.
- Handcrafted in Japan by Kershaw, premier cutlery makers for more than 90 years.