Shun Ken Onion 5" Serrated Utility Knife
Ken Onion designed this versatile serrated knife to feel like a natural extension of your hand, with a handle and bolster that naturally guide your fingers into the position that professional cooks prefer for maximum control and safety.
- VG-MAX “super steel” blade is clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Serrated blade cuts through delicate foods without tearing or squashing them.
- Specially shaped handle increases control while decreasing fatigue.
- Handle is made from resin-infused PakkaWood for lasting moisture resistance.
- Handcrafted in Japan by Kershaw, premier cutlery makers for more than 90 years.
- 5"-long blade.
- 4"-long handle.
- 3.8 oz.
- Made in Japan.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.