Ken Onion's revolutionary knife designs are derived from his studies of chefs at work. The blades' curved spines facilitate cutting through a simple rocking motion. Uniquely shaped bolsters and contoured handles provide a natural grip that reduces hand fatigue.
- Set includes a 3" paring knife, a 5" serrated utility knife and an 8" chef's knife.
- VG-MAX “super steel” blades are clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Specially shaped handles increase control while decreasing fatigue.
- Handles are made from resin-infused PakkaWood for lasting moisture resistance.
- Handcrafted by Kershaw, premier cutlery makers for more than 90 years.